Browning Trail Cameras Browning Trail Camera - Strike Force HD
The Strike Force camera is the smallest camera in the hunting industry and has the same high performance features found in the rest of the Browning trail camera line. The Strike Force cameras feature 10MP picture quality, HD video clips with sound, and Zero Blur Night IR photos. If you are looking for lightning fast 0.67 second trigger speeds and night time Infrared flash ranges of 100 ft.
- HD videos with sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
- 100+ foot flash range
- Camo finish
- Timelapse camera mode
- Lightning fast 0.67 trigger speed
- Camera takes up to 10,000 pictures on 6AA batteries
- Up to 8 multi Shot images
- Up to 6 Rapid Fire images
- 12 volt external power jack
- TV out and USB port
- Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, camera ID
- Programmable picture delay (5 sec. 60 min.)
- Support up to 32GB SD card (not included)
- Includes Browning Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
- Compact case size: 5 x 4 x 2.5
- ¼” -20 tripod socket
Item Weight: 1.1 pounds.
Billable Weight : 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 7.5" (W) x 3" (H) x 10" (D)