Cammenga Wrist Compass Tritium
The lightweight and accurate CAMMENGA MODEL J582T TRITIUM WRIST COMPASS provides easy on-the-go referencing for land navigation at day or night. Constructed with a machined aluminum casing for durability in the most demanding conditions. Easy to read 10-degree phosphorescent graduations are enhanced with Tritium Micro Lights for visibility in total darkness, maintenance free, for over ten years. Includes a heavy-duty nylon wristband.
- Luminosity: Tritium
- Jewel Bearing: Sapphire
- Needle Stabilization: Induction Damping
- Climate Capacity: -25o F to +125o F
- Dial Readings: 10 Degree Graduations
- Frame Material: Machined Aluminum Casing
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Expected Luminous Life: 10 Years
- Wrist Band: Heavy-Duty Nylon
- Colors (Body): Anodized Black
- Color (Wrist Band): Black
Item Weight: 0.1 pounds.
Billable Weight : 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 3" (W) x 1.5" (H) x 5.25" (D)