Bushnell 18-36x50mm Sentry Black
The black Sentry 18-36x50 Spotting Scope from Bushnell is a straight view weather-sealed optic for intermediate to long-range outdoor observations. By packaging multi-coated optics in a rubber-armored waterproof/fogproof housing and including a panning tabletop tripod, Bushnell has created a cost-effective spotting scope kit that will satisfy weekend warriors and dedicated nature observers alike. For added convenience, this optic also includes a soft carrying case and a water-resistant hard-shell case for easy transportation to and from the next outdoor adventure.
- 18-36x magnification, 50mm objective
- Multi-coated optics
- 115-75 ft (35-25m) field of view at 1000 yd
- 20 ft (6m) minimum focus distance
- 16mm eye relief, 2.8-1.4mm exit pupil
Use and Handling:
- Straight-view 18-36x magnification eyepiece
- Included compact tripod with panning head
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof/waterproof construction
- Rubber armored housing with black finish
- Magnification: 18 - 36x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Field of View: 115 - 75 ft at 1000 yd
- Minimum Focus Distance: 20 ft
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.8 - 1.4mm
- Eye Relief: 16mm
- Length: 14.7"
- Weight: 31 oz
Item Weight: 7 pounds.
Billable Weight : 8 pounds.
Dimensions: 9.625" (W) x 6.75" (H) x 18.25" (D)